The purpose of the 114th Fighter Wing Family Readiness team is to empower, educate, and support our service members and their families. The Readiness Program is a special program designed to enhance National Guard readiness, retention, and quality of life, as well as minimize the impact to families of deployed personnel. The Readiness Program makes families aware of their importance to the National Guard and its mission. It also notifies families of available benefits, entitlements, and services.
1. Maintain a support network for the 114th Fighter Wing members and their families.
2. Assure that every guard member and their family/friend are prepared for times of deployment/separations and reunion.
3. Provide training and education to family and unit members regarding the Family Program and the resources available to them.
To maintain a fully functioning family member chain of concern working with a fully supportive military chain of command to enhance the readiness and wellness of both.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Tuesday - Friday: 6:45 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Unit Training Assembly (UTA) Weekend:
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
The 114 Fighter Wing Airman and Family Program Manager's office is located on Joe Foss Field, Building 60/Room 127. The Wing Airman and Family Program Manager may be reached at:
- Work Phone: (605) 988-5962
- Cell Phone: (605) 310-6487
- Fax Machine: (605) 98-5543
Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Support Specialist
Michael E Haugen
-Work Phone: (605)988-5934
-Cell Phone: (605)610-5269
Family Assistance Specialist
Rachel Vander Zee
-Work Phone: (605)988-5972
-Cell Phone: (605)595-7652
114th Fighter Wing Airman and Family Program
1201 West Algonquin Street
Sioux Falls SD 57104-0264